Milos beaches are of the best in Cyclades Island and Aegean sea ! Due to volcanic geological forms of Milos you will meet a wide range of colorful shapes of the seashore creating impressive beaches round the island of Milos.
There are plenty of coulours and you will find cmbination of white or black with sand or small stones with shells. Admire the clear waters with the eternal blue of the sea and sometimes whitening a little bit creating the colours of the sky !.
Milos coast is foul of small beaches like famous Sarakiniko, Agios Constantinos, Papafragas and Kapros.
Most of the beaches can be reached by the island roads and also from the sea using small yachts and boats. Many excursions and cruises are available thorugh small agencies and proffesionals and you may take advantage of their knowledge that they share with you during the routes.
During summer time you will find some beaches organized !
Below are the most famous beaches in Milos Island:
- Firopotamos: a small nice bay with fishermen houses
- Mandrakia: a small jewel of small houses with truthful dwellings for fishing boats
- Sarakiniko: a moon-like, incredibly white rocky coast with a small bay
- Ag. Konstantinos: another shelter for boats through rocky passages
- Papafragas: the sea enters the tiny sandy beach between tall, rocky walls
- Pollonia: a nice sandy beach with trees.
- Paliochori: 10 km. from Adamas, perhaps the most interesting beach, with small pebbles. Hot spots from thermal water
- Aghia Kiriakì: Long beach, sand and shell detritus
- Tzigrado: made of perlite, snow-like sand entering a blue sea
- Firiplaka: by Tsigrado, ample sandy beach with coloured rocks
- Provatas: fine reddish sandy beach
- Gerontas: small beach of black sand, arches and grottos
Others Choices: Papakikinò, Hivadolimni, Klima, Fourkovounni, Agia Marina and Embourio, Plathiena, Triades, Agios Joannis, Ammudaraki. Paliorema, Kastana.